- The Computer lab is equipped with adequate number of workstations complemented with high-end processors and latest versions of drafting and visualization software's to make students abreast of the advanced technology. Students learn under the guidance of experts from the industry.
- The lab is also equipped with printing and plotting facilities.
- Every student is given an user-id for using the Wi-Fi facilities available in the campus.
Climatic information of the place is an important parameter applied in the design of buildings. Hence climatology forms an essential part of the curriculum of the B.Arch. programme. To foster a practical understanding of the climatic factors and their implication in design process we have a well-equipped lab with instruments to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, and solar radiation.
- Surveying is a technique and science of accurately finding out the position of points ,distances and angles between them.
- Our surveying lab offers support in a wide range of specialized areas of surveying to the students. It provides supplemental experience in fundamental land surveying measurement methods for surveying.
|Designed & Developed by SPA, University of Mysore|